Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

School Blog

Hi Everyone,

In case you were not aware, I am keeping a blog while I am completing my M.S. in Instructional Design & Technology program. I also plan to maintain the blog after I finish my program and make it an educational blog for the field of instructional design. Here is the link if you would like to check it out and subscribe: Jackie's School Blog. My school blog contains updates on my progress in school, what I am learning, motivational quotes to inspire you and me, and some great ID resources. I also added some fun areas on my blog, such as the Jackson Pollock painting that you can play around with and be creative with (great stress reliever) and Juliet the virtual kitty.

Enjoy and here's to learning!
Jackie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Weather

French Word a Day

Pet Friendly Hotels Search