Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Places I want to visit

I created this list way back in August 2010. So, now I have a place to post the list of places I would like to visit! The list is in order of where I would like to go first. My original plan was to visit all of the countries in Europe first, like a huge European tour. However, after doing much research on Italy and France with all of the places to see, I thought it would be best to start in those two countries and then plan more trips back to visit other countries in Europe.

1. Italy
2. France
3. Washington State
4. Oregon
5. New York
6. Maine
7. United Kingdom
8. Australia
9. New Zealand
10. Figi
11. Greece
12. Germany
13. Sweden
14. Poland
15. Norway
16. Finland
17. Denmark
18. Ireland
19. Netherlands
20. Iceland
21. Antarctica
22. Brazil
23. Venezuela
24. Egypt
25. Singapore

Sunset picture of the canals in Venice, Italy. Bello! (beautiful in Italian)

Happy Travels!
Jackie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Weather

French Word a Day

Pet Friendly Hotels Search